Vahli Dikri Yojana Government of Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development Dept. Under this “Dear Daughter Scheme”, the first and second daughters of a family at the age of 18 years will be provided Rs 1 lakh for their marriage or higher education.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development of the state Gujarat has launched the prestigious scheme “Vahli Dikri Yojana” for girls, which roughly translates to “Dear Daughter Scheme”. The concept of the scheme is to improve the girl child birth rate by strengthening the socio economic status of the girl child in the society, preventing their dropout rate and preventing their marriage as children, thereby promoting positive mindset change in the society.
Gujarat government is running Vahli Dikri Yojana for the girl child of the state. Under this Vahli Dikri Yojana, the state government will provide education incentive and Rs 1 lakh to the first and second daughters of the family. This one lakh assistance amount will be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People can fill the application form of Vhali Dikari Yojna to get help and can avail the assistance amount given under the scheme. Gujarat State Government has introduced Vhali Dikri Yojana 2020 to improve the sex ratio, which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. Amount will be provided under Vahini Dikari scheme for marriage or higher education.
Gujarat Vhil Dikri Yojana – What are the benefits and other features?
We want to tell all our applicants of the state, about the benefits and features available under this welfare scheme, with the help of some points, which are as follows-
Gujarat Vahil Dikri Yojana is a fully funded scheme by the state government,
Under the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna, a total financial assistance of Rs 1,10,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries whose details are as follows –
In class I, financial assistance of Rs.4,000 at the time of admission,
In class 9, a total financial assistance of Rs 6,000 at the time of admission and
Financial assistance of a total of Rs 1,00,000 etc. on the girl child attaining or completing the age of 18.
The application process has been kept online and offline for the benefit of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna.
Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be deposited directly in their bank accounts, etc.
All the above are the benefits and features under this welfare scheme, which we have displayed in front of you.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna – What are the mandatory documents and qualifications?
With the help of some points, we want to tell all our applicants about the essential qualifications and eligibility for applying in Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna, which are as follows-
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna 2021 – What is the mandatory eligibility?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat,
- The first two children of the applicant family should be a girl only.
- The annual income of the applicant family should not exceed 2 lakhs,
- To get the amount of benefit under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna, the applicant should have a bank account which is linked with his Aadhar card etc.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna – What is a mandatory document?
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant,
- Birth certificate of girl child,
- Identity card of the parents (parents of the girl child),
- Bank account passbook in the name of the applicant,
- Income certificate of applicant family of less than Rs 2 lakh,
- Pass port size photograph of applicant and girl child etc.
- After fulfilling all the above documents and eligibility, all our Gujaratites can apply for this welfare scheme and create a bright future for their girls.
vahali dikri yojana in gujarat form download
Let us tell all our applicants that, in Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna 2021, for the application, first you have to download the application form i.e. vahali dikri yojana in gujarat form download 2021 for which you can directly download this link – https://www Click on .readermaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Vahli-Dikri-Yojana-Form-PDF-Download.pdf and download the application form issued under this scheme.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana – What is the process of getting benefits?
Now we want to tell all our applicants about the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana – the complete process of getting benefits, which are as follows-
- To get the benefit of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna, first of all, all our applicants have to go through the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana. In Dear daughter scheme 2021, you have to apply,
- After this your application form will be verified by the concerned officer in the respective office.
- When the whole verification process will be completed then a Beneficiary List will be made. The beneficiary list will be prepared and
- Finally, after some time, the amount prescribed under the scheme will be transferred to the bank accounts of all the beneficiaries, etc.
Under all the above procedures, the applicants will get the benefit.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna Forn Download:- Click Here
Read This In Hindi: Click Here