As you all know that in today’s time Aadhar card has become an important document for all of us. If you want to take advantage of any government facility, then it is mandatory for you to have Aadhar card. Friends, in today’s article we are going to talk about the process of changing photo in Aadhar card. You can make changes in the information related to photo, finger print, iris of eyes in Aadhaar using biometric update facility of Aadhaar. In the next article, we will tell you about the complete process of changing the photo in Aadhar card, necessary guidelines for getting the photo changed etc. If you also want to change your photo in your Aadhar card, then you must read this article of ours till the end.
Important guidelines issued by UIDAI for changing the photo in Aadhar card
If you want to apply for changing the photo in your Aadhar card, then before that you must follow the necessary guidelines issued by UIDAI. The guidelines issued are as follows –
- First of all, one important thing is that you do not need any other document to change the photo in Aadhar card.
- There is no need for you to submit your passport size photograph to get the photo changed in Aadhar card.
- It takes at least 3 months (90 days) to update any information in Aadhaar. After which the updated Aadhaar is delivered to your address through post.
- For photo update in Aadhaar, you have to download the Enrollment/Correction/Update
- Form from the official website of Aadhaar.
- After the photo update process is completed, you will be provided with the URN number by the concerned authority, with the help of which you can track and track your Aadhaar status online.
- મોબાઈલમાં વોઈસ લોક કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવું?
- GF ના વોટ્સએપ મેસેજ તમારા મોબાઈલ પર કેવી રીતે જોવા
- કોઈપણ નું લાઈવ લોકેશન કેવી રીતે જોવું
- ગાડીના નંબર પરથી ગાડીના માલિકનું નામ કેવી રીતે જાણવું
- મોબાઈલમાં Voice Lock કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવો ?
- Whatsapp માં ફોન્ટ સ્ટાઈલ કેવી રીતે બદલવી
Procedure to Download Enrollment Form from UIDAI Portal
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, click on the drop down menu of “My Aadhar” on its home page.
- After clicking on the menu, all the options of the menu will come in front of you.
- Now after this a link of “Aadhaar Enrollment/Update” form will appear inside the section of “Download”.
- Click on the link to download the form.
- After clicking on the link, the form will be downloaded as a PDF file.
- After downloading the form, you can also print it.
Direct Link to Download Aadhar Enrollment/Update Form :- Click Here
How to Change/Update Your Photo in Aadhar Card
- First of all, after following the above procedure, download and print the form.
- After the form is printed, you have to visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- After reaching the service center, inform the Aadhar Seva Kendra officer about whatever information you have to update in the Aadhar card. Here we will talk about the process of photo update.
- You will be asked by the official to fill the Aadhar update form. If you are not able to download the form online then you can get the form from Kendra Seva Officer.
- Now after that fill the information asked in the form carefully.
- You have to tick the option of Biometric in the form to get the photo changed.
- After doing the above process, your photo will be taken by the officer. After photographing, submit your form to the officer.
- After the submission of the form, the official will provide you the URN number. Through this URN number you can track your application status online.
- After the above process is completed, the updated Aadhaar will be delivered to your address through post.
FAQs related to Aadhaar :-
How to Download Aadhar Card?
By visiting the official website of UIDAI, you can download your Aadhar card in the form of PDF file under the download e-Aadhaar process.
What is the fee for updating photo or other information in Aadhaar?
For any information update in Aadhaar, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 25 and GST.
What is Aadhaar helpline number?
Aadhar’s toll free helpline number is 1947. Which is available 24/7 to provide its services.
How to download mAadhar mobile app?
Android smart phone users search the mAadhaar app in your phone’s Google Play Store. After searching, click on the icon of the app. After that download the app by clicking the install button.
Apple phone users Open your phone’s App Store. And search by typing mAadhaar in the search bar. After this, the download page of the app will come in front of you, now by tapping on the install button, download the app on your phone.
We have given you both the links to download the app in the above article.