State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Circle Based Officer (CBO). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (PO)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Circle Based Officer (CBO) – 1226
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 63,840/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021