IKhedut Sahay Yojana | smart phone sahay yojana gujarat Ikhedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana gujarat 2021-22 |ખેડૂતને મોબાઈલ ખરીદી પર સહાય । Ikhedut portal sarkari yojana recruitment gujarat
Gujarat Free Smartphone Scheme: In order to increase the income of farmers across the country and encourage them to produce better crops in the agriculture sector through new technologies, many state governments benefit the farmers by starting new schemes in their states. Is. Recently, the Government of Gujarat has also started a free smartphone scheme for the farmers of the state to get information about the production of high quality crops by better techniques for agriculture with the help of internet and to connect them with the digital world. Through this scheme, the government is providing an amount of 1500 rupees to the farmers to buy smart phones, so that the farmers will be able to get information about agriculture related schemes, weather forecast etc. easily from their Android phone sitting at home.
Gujarat Free Smartphone Scheme
In order to provide better facilities to the farmers of the state in the agriculture sector, the Gujarat government is giving the benefit of free smartphone scheme, so that now the farmers of the state will get the amount of Rs. Through the Internet, farmers will be able to get benefits on the production of crops in agriculture, they will be able to get weather information and save their crops from excessive rain or storm, as well as fertilizers for the fallows, He will also be able to get information about new technologies and sowing of crops etc. through smart phone.
This will be the eligibility for smart phone scheme
To take advantage of the smartphone scheme under Gujarat Free Smartphone Scheme, citizens have to fulfill its eligibility conditions, whose eligibility information they will be able to get from here.
Only permanent resident farmers of Gujarat will be able to get the benefit of smart phone scheme.
The benefit given under this scheme will be available to only one farmer of a family.
Such farmers of the state who have their own agricultural land will be considered eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
To get the benefit of the scheme, the farmers will be required to apply in the scheme, for which they will also have to enter the information of the smartphone bill taken by them.
Under the Smart Phone Scheme, an amount of Rs 1500 will be released to the farmers only for the purchase of mobiles, apart from this no separate amount will be released to them for the purchase of earphones, power banks etc.
The amount given to the applicant farmer will be released in his bank account, for this it is necessary to have his Aadhar card linked bank account.
Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2021: How to fill the form?
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary has to apply online on IKhedut Portal. The beneficiary will then have to print out the application and submit the signed application along with other required documents to the office of Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer. For more information about this scheme you can get more information by contacting the Gram Sevak of your area, Extension Officer (Agriculture) at Taluka level or “District Agriculture Officer” at District level. Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2021: How to fill the form? The full details are as follows –
- First, open Google and search for Ikhedut on your mobile or computer.
- Where the first ikhedut portal will be the official website in which to click.
- Click on “Plan” button on Home Page on iFarmer Portal.
- After clicking on the plan a new page will open in which you have to click on “Khetivadi ni yojanao”.
- After opening “Khetivadi ni yojana”, proceed by clicking on the “Help on buying a smartphone” scheme provided there.
- Clicking on “Apply” in “Smartphone Ni Kharidi Par Sahay” scheme will open a new page.
- If you have already registered on ikhedut portal then you have to select “yes” and if you have not registered before then you have to select “no”.
- Then fill in the required information and fill the application form.
- After entering the complete information of “Ikhedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021” by the beneficiary, verify it and click on “Save Application” button.
- Confirm the application after checking the complete information filled online.
- Once the online application is confirmed by the beneficiary, no correction can be made in the application form so fill the form carefully.
- Print the application after making it on the Official Website of Eye Farmer Portal.
- The beneficiary will then have to print out the application and submit the signed application along with other required documents to the office of Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer.
Apply online: Click here