How to Download Online Birth-Death Certificate in Gujarat | Gujarat Birth and Death Certificate Online Registration Process. Check online application status @eolakh on the official website of birth and death certificates. How to Download Birth and Death Certificate Online in Gujarat | Gujarat Birth and Death Certificate Online Registration Process. Check online application status @eolakh on official website of birth and death certificate.
Application for Gujarat Birth Certificates can be made through all Gram Panchayats, Taluka Panchayats and Municipal Offices. The Registrar of Births and Deaths has to be reported to the Registrar of Births and Deaths whenever a birth or death occurs in the State or any place. This rule is a provision under the Registrar of Births and Deaths Acts, 1969. Registration of births and deaths is mandatory, which has to be done at the place of occurrence. Registration of birth certificate has to be done at the nearest place i.e. where the child was born.
eolakh.gujarat.gov.in login | Download Gujarat Birth/Death Certificate Online
Online Birth Certificate Download Gujarat
The state government has created a simple online system called Digital Gujarat Portal. Apart from this, an online portal called eOlakh has also been developed for civilian deaths. In which people can register death and birth certificates. Apart from this Online Birth/Death Certificate Download Gujarat can also do. According to the law, birth registration has to be done within 21 days and if it is delayed, they have to provide additional documents and more fees as it includes late fee.
Highlight Point Of Online Birth-Death Certificate Download Gujarat
|Article Name||Online Birth/Death Certificate Download Gujarat|
|Initiated by whom?||State Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Main benefit||for birth/death certificate online, download certificate|
|The name of the state||Gujarat|
E-Olakh Birth And Death Registration
The government has created the E Olakh website for birth certificate registration for most people in the country, but it varies slightly from state to state. People can choose to register the birth of their children through the website for a more convenient process. Applicants have to submit several documents while handling Gujarat birth certificate registration.
- The primary requirement is a proper application form.
- While submitting the application form, they have to attach the following documents:
- Proof of place of birth (where the child was born) from a medical institution
- Proof of identity of parents
- Proof of residence
- Marriage certificate of parents (optional) but in most cases it is quite common.
● Rural Area: Concerned Gram Panchayat e-Gram Centre
● Urban Area: The municipality Concerned
Here are some links that someone can use if they are planning to register their birth.
Depending on which district the person is from, they can use one of the links below.
e-olakh Birth And Death All District Registration
|Gir Somnath||Click here|
Gujarat Death Certificate
A death certificate is a report issued by the state government declaring the death of a resident. It is a compulsory certificate to be obtained by the family members of the individual. A death certificate lists the date, place and cause of death. Every death occurring in the state of Gujarat has to be registered within 21 days of its occurrence. Check Procedure for Obtaining Gujarat Death Certificate.
Death Certificate Gujarat
According to the Births and Deaths Act 1969, every death must be registered within 21 days of its occurrence in the concerned state or union territory. The government has allocated a Registrar General at the Center and Chief Registrars at the states to help citizens register deaths. Following are the ways to register death.
- If a death occurs in a household, the head of the household is liable to register the death in the concerned registrar’s office.
- If a death occurs in a hospital, a person authorized by the institution is responsible for registering the death in the concerned registrar’s office.
- If a death occurs in a prison, the in-charge of the prison can register the death in the office of the registrar concerned.
- If a death occurs in a public place, the local police in-charge or village head can register the death.
The following details need to be known about the Deceased Person:
- Applicant’s Name
- Gender of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Name of wife or husband
- birth date
- Permanent Address Contact No
- Name and Caste of the Death Person
- Applicant’s relationship with the deceased person
- Place and date of death
Documents Required for Death Certificate
Following are the required documents to apply for death certificate:
Duly filled and signed application form.
Statement of death declaration issued by hospital or nursing home.
Postmortem report, if required
Permission for delayed death registration.
No Objection Certificate (NOC).
e-olakh Birth And Death All District Registration
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Link to Apply||Click Here|