How to Check Gujarat Land Record | How to Download Gujarat 7/12 Record Onlinein Mobile| Gujarat Bhulekh Nakhsha Download | Download Gujarat Village Map | Download 7/12 Utara @anyror.gujarat.gov.in | Gujarat Bhulekh: If you want to get information related to Gujarat Land Record map, then now you do not need to go to any government office. You can get online Gujarat Bhulekh information sitting at home. In today’s post, we are going to give you all kinds of information related to Bhulekh Gujarat 2022. After reading this article, you will get all kinds of information related to Online Gujarat Bhulekh, so read this post till the end.
Through the official website of Anyror, Government of Gujarat, you can get the details of land records of urban and rural areas of Gujarat. This portal has been started by the Revenue Department of Gujarat, from where any person of the state can get the information of his land records online.
Gujarat government is providing the land records of 252 talukas and 33 districts. You can see the details like area of land, ownership of land, type of land through the official website of AnyRoR.
Purpose of Gujarat Bhulekh Map Online Portal
- The main objective of the Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha Online Portal is to prevent fraud in the purchase and sale of land.
- You can easily get information related to land online through Gujarat Bhulekh Portal sitting at home.
- This is an online portal run by the Gujarat Revenue Department.
- Bhulekh Gujarat AnyRoR Portal saves time. Like earlier you had to visit the Patwari Khana or Lekhpal to get the information related to the land. But through the Bhu Naksha Gujarat portal, you can see the records related to land like Khasra, Khatauni, Bhu Lekh, Bhu Naksha, Jamabandi etc. online.
- Through this, the citizens of Gujarat can check land records through the website of AnyRoR.
- Farmers of Gujarat can get their measles number sitting at home.
If you want to get crop insurance or take loan from bank then you need Bhulekh.
Benefits of Gujarat Bhulekh Portal Anyror
- Through this portal, you can get information related to your land online sitting at home.
- You do not have to pay any kind of fee on Gujarat Bhulekh Portal.
- You do not need to go to any department or office for information related to land records.
- Through the Anyror Gujarat portal, there will be a transparency between the government and the citizens of the state.
- Through this portal you can get accurate and real records.
- You get all the information easily on the online portal of Gujarat Revenue Department. Which saves both your money and time.
How to Check Gujarat Rural Area Land Record Online
If you want to check Bhulekh Gujarat online, then by following the steps mentioned below, you can easily check 7/12 Land Record Online.
- To check Gujarat Bhulekh online you have to visit the official website of Revenue Department Gujrat (Revenue Department Gujarat) https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- For this, on the home page, you will see the option of View Land Record – Rural at the top, in which you have to click.
- On clicking, a form will open, in which you have to select the related information like district, taluka, village etc.
- After this, enter the captcha card and click on the option of Get Record Details.
- After this, the Bhulekh details of the selected block / survey number will open in front of you.
- Click on the option of View Pdf to view Bhulekh details.
- After clicking on it, 7/12 land record will open in front of you. Here you will see the complete details of land, plot and farm.
How to Check Gujarat Urban Area Land Record Online
If you want to see Urban Area Bhulekh Gujarat 7/12 record online, then we are going to tell you its complete process step wise, by following which you can easily get urban area land details online.
- For this you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Revenue Department https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After this, on the homepage, you have to click on the option of View Land Record – Urban. Now you will come to a new page.
- Here you have to select the option as per your requirement on Select Any One.
- After this, you have to enter the asked information like district name, survey office, ward, survey number, sheet number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to enter the captcha card and click on Get Record Detail.
- After this all the information related to this will open on the next page.
How To Search Gujarat Online Property
If you want to check your property records online, then you can search Khasra Khatauni name wise, below we have told you the complete process.
- For this you have to visit the official website of AnyRoR https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- On its home page, you get many types of options, out of which you have to click on the option of Property Search.
- Now a new page will open, here you have to select one of the property number, property name wise and document number year wise.
- Now next you have to fill some information like district, register office, type of property/land, applicant name, mobile number, email id etc. and click on Send Verification Code.
- After this Verification Code (OTP) will be received on your mobile number, which you have to fill in the given box and click on the Search option.
- Now the complete information about the property details will open in front of you.
Complete Process to Login to Office
- First of all, you go to the official website of Gujarat Revenue Department anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- After this, here you have to click on the option of Office Login.
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter user name, password and captcha card and click on Login.
- In this way you can easily login to its official website.
How to Download AnyRoR Gujarat Land Records Mobile App
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now you have to search Anyror Gujarat Land Records in the search box here.
- Now Anyror Gujarat 7/12 App will come in front of you.
- Here you have to download and install this app by clicking on Install.
- Now you can use it by opening Anyror Gujarat App.
Gujarat Bhulekh – Important Link
FAQ – AnyRoR Gujarat Bhulekh Portal 2022
Q-1. Whether any toll free helpline number has been issued by the Gujarat government for the information related to the Gujarat land map?
Answer: Yes, for this toll free helpline number 1070 has been issued.
Q-2. What is the purpose of AnyRoR?
Answer: The main objective of creating this portal by the Government of Gujarat is to provide transparency between the sellers and buyers of the land.
Conclusion: – Friends, in today’s article, we have tried to give you all kinds of information related to Gujarat Bhulekh 2022. I hope that you must have liked this article of ours and you will definitely share it with other people as well. Thank you !