GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in : GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 GSSSB Call Letter 2022: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released a call letter for the below-mentioned posts. Candidates who have applied for these posts can download their call letters at the below link.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Office Assistant Admit Card 2022
To enter the exam hall, each candidate will be required to have a valid copy of the hall ticket issued to them. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre and write the exam.
Candidates looking for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant admit card can go through the given article and get all the necessary details. The article includes information about admit card release date, admit card download process, hall ticket particulars, essential documents required at exam centre etc.
Exam Name : Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
Exam Date : 24/04/2022
Advertisement No : GSSSB/201819/150
Here given links for print call letters as of the latest exam notifications. Candidates may download their Hall Ticket/ Admit Card by providing required details like application confirmation number and their birth date or as the requirement.
How to Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter ?
GSSSB Call Letter will be updated on the candidate’s login. Registered applicants have to download it from the OJAS portal. The step-by-step guide to download the result is given as under-
- Visit the official portal of Gujarat OJAS- https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the main webpage of the portal, click on “Call Letter/ Preference” tab.
- Select preliminary Exam Call Letter option from the dropdown.
- Call letter printing page will open. Select Job from the options available, enter Your confirmation number and date of birth.
- Click on Print Call Letter button.
- Head Clerk written exam call letter will open.
- Go through the exam details printed on it.
- Click on print option and take a printout of the same. Retain the printed copy admit card to carry it to the exam hall on the exam date.